Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Asking for advice on a "problem page"


"I need to help a friend.
Last week my friends Eric, Rochely and I were watchig a movie in Rochely's house. We ate a lot of popcorn, and after that Rochely wanted to eat some cookies , and Eric said that she ate to much. So she started acting like a paranoic, thinking she was fat, but she is in good shape.

During lunch, the day before yesterday, she said that she wouldn't eat because she had had a good breakfast, but she had always eaten lunch.

Yesterday we went to the sopping mall, and had lunch there, but she only ate three of my french fries (because I bought a sandwich with french fries and a Coke) and a little of my Coke.

I tried talking with her and I said "You are a paranoic". But she said "If I'm a paranoic, it's my problem. Eric talked with her. He said he didn't want to worry her by saying that she ate too much. But she said that he was right and she really was getting fat.

I really don't know what to do. Please, help me!"

Project from
Stéphanie
Progress 3 - T/T 17:00
Teacher Laura


Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home