Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Monday, September 25, 2006

"My day is like this..."

Morning:

I wake up at 8:30
I have my breakfast at 9 o clock.
I watch TV until 10 o clock
Then I do my homework
I take a shower
I have a lunch
I organize my school materials
Then I go to Centro Britânico on Mondays and Wednesday

Afternoon:

In the afternoon I study at C.B.B until 6:40 pm

Evening:

I get home at 7 o clock pm
I have dinner
I take a shower
I use my computer to talk with my friends and to play games
I do my homework
I watch TV with my parents
I read my bible and I pray
Then I go to sleep

Project taken from "Extreme Experience" - Unit 04
Luiza Pacito
Teens 2
Teacher Fernanda M.

Centro Britânico
Colégio Batista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home