Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

"A Tricky Situation"

A few years ago, when I was ten years old and living in Guaíba, I had two big dogs, their names were Lutter, the male, and Brenda, the female.

On that day of summer, the sun was hotter than ever. I had gone to the house of my friend Bruna, because she called me to go there to play with dolls. At five o’clock, I came back to my house, but I didn’t know that the electronic gate was turned off and I needed to open it manually. When I finished closing the gate, I saw Lutter coming to my direction to bite my leg. My father and me screamed. I screamed because I was scared and he did because he was angry at the dog!

When my father screamed at the dog, Lutter started to cry and creep because he realized the he had done something wrong.
But luckily nothing happened with me and Lutter never did it again.

Now, Lutter isn’t with us anymore and this was a tricky situation that happened with me!


Project taken from "All Stars" - Unit 10
Stefane R. de Moura
Progress 3
Teacher Fernanda M.

Centro Britânico
Colégio Batista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home