Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

“A tricky situation – abroad”

Some months ago, I went to Italy. In the first two weeks I was in a camp that was also a school. In there, it was very cool but there was a teacher from Brazil that was very bad, because she didn’t do anything with us and she didn’t help us.
I was also in Florence, and on the day before I went to Rome I saw Michelangelos’s David. In Rome, I also saw the Coliseum and other Roman things.
I bought many CD’s and Ipod accessories and there I had a tricky situation. In onenight in Rome, I was with friends at a restaurant when I picked up a taxi and there wasn’t any place for my other two friends. Then, me and other 3 friends stayed in the hotel waiting for my other two friends.
But it was a good trip.

Project taken from "All Stars" - Unit 10
Pedro Poleto
Progress 3
Teacher Fernanda M.

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home