Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Monday, September 25, 2006

"My Week"

My week is very busy. I often get up at half past eight.























On Mondays and Wednesdays I have English classes at Centro Britânico. On Mondays, I have hip hop classes too. My favorite band is The Black Eyed Peas.
I always go to school and my favorite subjects are Arts, History, English and Spanish.

On Fridays, I have sports classes at Colégio Batista. My favorite sports are handball and soccer. My favorite teams are São Paulo and Milan.
My favorite players are Kaká and Rogério Ceni.

Everyday in the evening, I do my homework.
On the weekend, I often make my bed, I always play with my dog and watch TV, I sometimes go to the mall and I always play in the computer.
On the weekend I go to bed late and everything starts again.

Project taken from "Extreme Experience" - Unit 04
Maria Carolina de Moraes
Teens 2
Teacher Fernanda M.

Centro Britânico
Colégio Batista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home