Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

“When I lost my friend’s CD”

Some time ago, I found myself in a tricky situation. It was a Saturday afternoon, and I was at my friend’s house. We were listening to some music and I liked one of his CD’s a lot. It was “Ventura” from the band “Los Hermanos”. I asked him to borrow the CD to copy it. Ho told me that there was no problem, he only asked me to so it quickly, because that was one of his favorite CD’s.

That night, I copied the CD on my computer and listened to the songs for a long time. On Monday, at school, he asked me where the CD was. I have forgotten it. I apologized to him and promised to bring it on the following day.

When I came home, I started to search everywhere, but I couldn’t find the CD. On the following day, I told the truth to my friend. I offered to buy a new CD, but he told me that it was not necessary. I insisted and he accepted.

On the following Saturday, I woke up and remembered that I had to buy a new CD for my friend. I started to get dressed and when I was getting a t-shirt, I found the CD in the drawer!!! How it appeared there, I have no idea! But it was good for me to find that CD and I could give it back to my friend on Monday!

OBS. This is not a real story. I’m a very responsible guy!

Project taken from "All Stars" - Unit 10
Micael Guimarães
Progress 3
Teacher Fernanda M.

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home