Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Our Pets...

Marrie is 13 years old. She is black and grey. She loves ham, cheese and ration. She smells good and she is playful and cute.
By Gabriela, São Paulo, Brazil


Lili is my cat. Lili is 2 years old. She is white and black. She loves balls and teddy bears. She is beautiful.
By Juliana, São Paulo, Brazil


Cristal is my dog. Cristal is 5 years old. She is brown. She likes everything. She is lazy, sleepy and hungry.
By Camila, São Paulo, Brazil


Alegria is my fish. Alegria is 2 years old. He’s very pink. He loves ration. He is beautiful.
By Laura, São Paulo, Brazil


Kika is my dog. Kika is 1 year old. She is brown. She likes everything. She is beautiful, lazy, sleepy and cute.
By Raphael, São Paulo, Brazil


Daisy is my dog. Daisy is 4 years old. She is white. She loves meat and playing and running.
By Nayara, São Paulo, Brazil


Bóris is my dog. Bóris is 1 year old. He is white and grey. He loves melon. He is lazy, clean and playful.
By Martim, São Paulo, Brazil


Scooby is my dog. Scooby is 1 year old. Scooby is playful, cute, noisy, clean and happy.
By Andressa, São Paulo, Brazil

WITH NO PET PICTURES:

Spock
is my dog. Spock is brown, black and white. He loves yogurt and ham. He is playful, lazy and sleepy.
By Gabriel, São Paulo, Brazil

Quem is my aunt’s dog. Quem is 8 months old. He is black. He loves ration and rubbish. He is noisy and playful.
By Stella, São Paulo, Brazil


Project from
Junior 4
Teacher Lilian

Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home