Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hi, Folks!

This is what an “inspired”, amazing student of mine produced after revising the use of WISHES. She accepted the suggestion to create a song and here it goes:



I can’t go back in time

I wish I knew better
How to live my life
If you stay with me
Maybe I’ll decide

I wish I had not
Forgotten to say goodbye
Will you forgive me?
‘Cause I can’t see you cry

I wish we hadn’t had so many fights
We can make it if we try

I only wish I could go back in time
To say to you how I love you
If only you would come back to my life
I wish you would want me with you

But there’s nothing I can do
If you don’t want me here with you
Now I know I can’t go back in time
If only you would be all mine


Project from
Mariana Szocs
Advanced 1
Teacher Nilce

Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch


Congrats, Mariana!
You´ve done a great job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home