Centro Britânico's Corner

A place for Centro Britânico's students and teachers to meet.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mother´s Day Messages


Euridice Fernandes - Teens 1

You are the best mother in the world. It doesn´t matter if you are blond or
have brown hair, but you are fantastic and your choices are the same as
mine. We like to go swimming and to play handball. You are kind and helpful
and this makes you a special person.


Rodrigo Grillo Illipranti - Starter 4

My mother is of average height, She has shoulder-length brown hair. She is
cool and sometimes she gets angry but it is necessary. You are very cool and
that´s why I love you so much. You are the light in the end of the tunnel.
Happy Mother´s Day!!! I love you although I disrespect you sometimes!

Andressa Amaral - Starter 3

My mother is elegant, She´s 35 years old. She has shoulder-length ,
curly brown hair and brown eyes. She likes doing physical exercises and
walking. My mother is very dedicated, important and special for me. I love
my mother.

Isabella Esposito - Progress 3

When the teacher asked me to write a text about my mother, at first, I
thought it was difficult because my mother is a housewife and lives for me
and my sister. But suddenly I realized that the important thing isn´t if she
works or not...the important thing is that she´s a good mother for us.
She´s a special mother. She isn´t the kind that argues, She talks; She isn´t
the kind that judges, She explains; She isn´t the kind that laughs, She
makes me laugh; She isn´t the kind that doesn´t believe, She trusts...and
last but not least, She ins´t the kind that is just a mom...She´s my
friend!!!


Teacher Anna
Centro Britânico
Lapa Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home